Snell & Associates Inc.Real Estate Appraising and Consulting  
Snell & Associates Inc.
HomeContact UsConsultingAppraisersResidentialCommercialLinks

Residential Appraisal

   The most common residential appraisal requests are for the following:

          » Uniform Residential Appraisal Report (FNMA 1004/FHLMC 70)
          » Property Value Analysis Report (FHLMC 704)
          » FHA Appraisal (FNMA 1004, 1025)
          » Residential Appraisal Review Reports (2002)
          » Condo/PUD Appraisal (FHLMC 465)
          » ERC (Employee Relocation Council Appraisal Report)
          » Small Residential Income Property Appraisal (FHLMC 72)
          » Vacant Land Appraisal Report
          » Mobile Home Appraisal Report
          » Construction Inspections

   Our state-of-the-art appraisal software offers a multitude of residential appraisal forms,
   so if you need a form that's not shown above, its likely that we can beof service to you.
   Additionally, our residential appraisers are approved to complete work for a wide variety
   of lenders servicing the south-eastern United States, including HUD/FHA.

          We do not do "lookups" or "pencil searches."

   Please call our office (1-800-794-9629 or 352-795-4200) in order to get information.

Snell & Associates on LinkedIn!                 Copyright © 2016 Snell & Associates Inc.                Site by Darin McClain